I have a love-hate relationship with salads, and I blame college for my poor eating habits. I used to be an athlete in high school, and I was extremely dedicated to eating well and working out. However, things changed and so did my food choices. I’m trying to get back in the swing of things so I made a Greek Salad with grilled garlic chicken all mixed with sweet balsamic vinaigrette. Below is the recipe, I hope you enjoy!
- Spring Mix lettuce
- Red Onions (optional)
- Grape Tomatoes
- Reduced Fat Feta Cheese (or regular)
- Chicken Breast
- Garlic cloves
- Adobo (Or Seasoned Salt)
- balsamic vinaigrette
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mash garlic in a mortal and pestle with a pinch of salt or chop up garlic finely and add to chicken. (Don’t forget to wash your chicken)
- Season chicken with a little bit of seasoned salt, pepper, and lemon.
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Make sure chicken has a nice brown color, it adds flavor. Once the chicken is done, let rest, and then dice into small or desired pieces.
- Wash lettuce and place in a bowl
- Dice cucumbers, grapes, and onions and add to lettuce
- Add dressing, chicken, and top with feta cheese in the end