Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it’s an absolute game changer. Nothing jumpstarts your metabolism like a hearty breakfast. What better way to do so than with an AM friendly recipe. Below is a recipe that will cook itself while you shower in the morning so you can eat like a champ and feel like one throughout your day.
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- Turkey Bacon
- Olive oil
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes
- Place in a baking tray or dish and coat them with some olive oil and salt
- Bake in 375-425 for 20-30mins… For crispier potatoes bake at 425, for softer ones bake at 375
- Once the potatoes are soft, set them aside and cook your turkey bacon.
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil
- Once boiling, add a cap-ful of vinegar
- Crack egg into simmering-boiling water
- Feel free to remove the extra foam created by the egg
- Remove eggs with a spoon after cooking for 2-3 minutes… makes for a beautiful runny yolk
- Serve dish and enjoy! Feel free to salt and pepper your eggs if desired